Monday, May 21, 2012

first day at APF office Jaipur

Day 1: 21/05/2012 I reached office by 9:00 AM sharp, Ms. Vinay Kashyap, Librarian was near to gate and welcomed me, I felt happy and smiled. Then I met Mr. Ankur Jain, finance, who is very helping and Mr. Milan Soni, IT. First few hours were normal and I spent some time in library reading “Champak” and talking with Ms. Vinay. I met with Ms. Tanu Gupta she was involved in theatre workshop with Abhishek, I went downstairs to see the workshop. I met with Mr. Abhishek. In workshop Children’s were doing different activities under the guidance of Mr. Abhishek. Mirror activity was interesting and with lots of fun. Group activity was good to build the confidence and to remove the stage fear. I think the children’s of this generation are more intelligent than previous years. At 1:00 PM I got lunch, I was very hungry so ate 5 chapatis and rice. Food was good. Then I met Mr. Gautam Pandey, state head and discussed the different aspects of the foundation also discussed about my long and short term goals. We discussed the current scenario of education system and challenges, Why the people like us are needed for the society. Ms. Tanu sent me mail on science workshop; it was nice to see such an innovative works done by the foundation. This is 5:30 and I’m waiting for 6 or 6:30…………….. to go back to the house. Vinay Kumar

1 comment: